Specs & Features Overview
- Kick Tail & Carry Handle
- 110% Refund if unsatisfied with performance
- Shipping to most locations worldwide
- Best in class; Speed, Range, Acceleration & Torque
- Easily transplant electronics onto other decks
- TriZone silicone ingress seals
- Sophisticated In-Wheel Technology
- Liquid Cooled thermal management system
- Rapid charger Included standard - Don't pay extra
- Up to 50km/h Top Speed
- Blast up 30% Inclines (market leading)
- Up to Max 40km Range
- Huge Battery (4X Greater than competition)
- FOCBOX UNITY Motor Controller
- Regen-Braking System
- 90mm High Quality Wheels
- Compact Hand Piece
- Precision CNC Heat Sink Trucks
- 1 Yr Instant Replacement Warranty
- Length 973mm
- Width 274mm
- Weight (approx) 11.4kg (25lbs)
AS SEEN ON
Raptor Delivery Time Improvement Chart
All Raptor 2.1 Orders placed up to 30th Jan 2019 are due for completion by the end of May 2019. Orders placed from Jan 31st 2019 through to April 30th 2019 are expected to be shipping during Q2 2019. Orders placed after May 1st 2019 are expected to ship during Q3 2019, within the stated 4-6 week lead time.
Please note that these dates are subject to change, as we continually strive to give our customers the most up-to-date, refined edition of the Raptor 2.
Yes, you pay at the checkout to complete your order.
We ship to almost 50 countries worldwide, including the US, Canada, Australia, and most of Europe.
Unfortunately, due to the challenging nature of shipping our products, there are some locations worldwide that we cannot service. Customers in these locations will see an error message on checkout.
Yes, there is a 12 month instant parts replacement warranty for your Raptor. There is also the option to purchase an extended 12 month warranty at the time of purchase for USD99.00 - This would give you a total of 2 years warranty.
The Raptor 2 comes with a Fast Charger as standard. The adapter plug is US, so you may need a converter.
The Raptor 2 does not come in other colours, however, you have the option to dismantle and assemble on the deck of your choosing
Yes they can be easily replaced. 90mm, 97mm and 100mm replacement wheels are available for order on our web store.
Yes you can request to cancel your order. However, as orders have been placed with our suppliers to manufacture your board, a 20% fee would be deducted from your refund.