Enertion Nano-X ergonomically designed to fit your hand
Transmitter & Receiver supplied
The smallest & lightest controller currently available on the market.When you are travelling at a speed exceeding 40km/h you want a tried & tested, quality wireless transmitter in your hand.
- 2.4Ghz Band Width
- Tiny form factor, easily fits in any pocket.
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- USB Cable Supplied
- Wrist Strap (not shown)
- Charge Indicator LEDs
- Plug & Play Simplicity
How it Works
- Push forward on the thumbwheel throttle for acceleration
- Pull backwards on the thumbwheel throttle for brakes
- Switch mode button (up / down) to change the Mode (R-Spec / Slow) - This is located on the rear of the device when holding it.
- Mirror mode button: The button located underneath the LEDs on the nano-remote will SWITCH the direction of the throttle input. (Pull backwards to accelerate, push forwards to brake.) NOTE: This will only occur if you depress and hold the mirror mode button for 5 or more seconds. Please be mindful that gripping the remote with an excessively tight grip could cause mirror mode to engage. Exercise due caution, and hold the remote firm enough to stay comfortably in your grip, but not hard enough to exert a squeezing force on the remote.